Public Address and Voice Evacuation Systems are used in the buildings such as hotels, residences, airports, hospitals, educational institutions, shopping centers, business centers and industrial facilities etc. for the purpose of voice evacuation in case of emergency as well as guidance announcements and music broadcasting.
4EVAC, a part of Hacousto Holland BV headquartered in Rotterdam, offers EN54-certified products for cost-effective solutions without making any concessions on quality and standards.
Based on its over 30 years of experience, 4EVAC has implemented a great number of reference projects around the world, and provides innovative and efficient Public Address and Voice Evacuation Systems with its IMPACT and COMPACT series.
4EVAC IMPACT Series
4EVAC IMPACT Series offers end-to-end EN54-certified solutions for public address and voice evacuation projects that require high amplifier power requirements.
Significant Benefits of IMPACT
- Lower installation and operation costs
- Saving of space thanks to its modular structure
- Environmentally friendly technology
Specifications of 4EVAC IMPACT Public Address and Voice Evacuation
- 2x500 W digital power amplifier
- Simultaneous EN54 supply and battery charging feature in amplifiers
- C500 COMPACT/IMPACT system centers with 254 running networks in a single system
- Fiber optical network support
- Simultaneous Call and Background Music or EVAC and ALERT messages for all zones
- Phased evacuation for all zones
- Multiple message announcements
- 32 general-purpose input/output ports for triggering the fire panel
- Local AUX/music input on amplifier for commercial use in all zones
- Compliance with EN54-16:2008, EN54-24:2006
4EVAC COMPACT Series
4EVAC C500 Compact Series offers end-to-end EN54-certified solutions for public address projects in distributed structure topology. 4EVAC's state-of-the-art C500 COMPACT Series fulfills all public address requirements without making any concessions on quality.
C500 COMPACT Series, which collects its central equipment in a single wall-mounted box and which has been designed with plug-and-play principle, offers economical solutions by increasing installation and cost efficiency.
4EVAC COMPACT advanced Public Address and Voice Evacuation System has been designed to fulfill the strictest needs and certification requirements of engineers, facility managers, building owners and electricity contractors in accordance with the fundamental standards.
Specifications of 4EVAC C500 COMPACT Public Address and Voice Evacuation
- Ability to broadcast 6 different voice messages simultaneously
- 6x100 W amplifier and redundancy amplifier option
- Ability to expand up to 36 zones
- C500 COMPACT/IMPACT system center with 254 running networks in a single system
- Redundancy network ring technology
- Fiber optical network support
- Structure equipped with audio control units, channel switching, prioritization, routing and mixer modules
- Capacity to store up to 16 audio files
- Function to store a copy of the global system settings on the SD card and continue to run even in case of a complete interruption of communication
- Compliance with EN54-16:2008, EN54-4:2006.
Firefighters Microphones and Microphone Consoles
- 4E-FMP Firefighter Microphone, Panel Version EN54-16-certified
- 4E-FM Firefighter Microphone, Wall Mount and Desktop Version EN54-16-certified
- 4E-FMT Touch Screen Fireman Microphone, Wall Mount and Desktop Version EN54-16-certified
- 4E-FMTC Touchscreen and Gooseneck Firefighter Microphone, Desktop Version EN54-16-certified
- 4E-CMP Console with Gooseneck Microphone, Desktop Version EN54-16-certified
- 4E-CMT Touch Screen Console with Gooseneck Microphone, Desktop Version EN54-16-certified
- 4E-FMWB Enclosed Firefighter Microphone for Wall Mount, EN54-16-certified